Easter Sunday Egg Hunt
Come join us this Sunday (April 16th, 2017) on a fun Easter Sunday Egg Hunt!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. There are 100 Easter Eggs total. 50 Eggs at Uji Café 宇治カフェ (215 Rideau Street), 50 Eggs at Tokyo Shop 東京ショップ (258 Elgin Street).
2. Each Egg has a number "#" attached to it. Each number "#" represents a promotion/gift! (Like a lottery – really).
3. Once you've found an Egg, bring the Egg to the front cashier, and open up the slip taped at the bottom of it to see your number "#". The Employee in charge will reveal your promotion/gift, and pass you a coupon of the promotion/gift that corresponds to your number "#".
4. Use the coupon to redeem your promotion/gift. Locations are clearly printed on the coupons: you either win something from Uji Café, or something from Tokyo Shop! Prizes vary in promotional amounts and size of gifts.
5. Post a photo of you, your Easter Egg, and your prize, and tag us on Facebook and Instagram, if you'd like! (you can find us at Uji Café 宇治カフェ or @ujicafe).
6. Use the hashtags: #easteratuji and #easterattokyo so we can find you easily! Enjoy, and have a wonderful Easter!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. One customer is only allowed one Easter Egg, and redemption of one “promotion/gift” that corresponds to the numbered slip under the Easter Egg or coupon given by the Employee.
2. Participants will need to exchange the slip taped under the Easter Egg with an actual coupon that corresponds to the “promotion/gift” at the front cashier counter from an Employee in charge.
3. Participants will and can only use the coupon at location(s) clearly printed on the received coupon.
4. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from Uji Café or Tokyo Shop within fifteen (15) days of the event end date unless otherwise noticed.
5. Employees of the Company (Uji Café Ltd. and Tokyo Shop Inc.) are not eligible to participate and win in this event (as this is only meant for promotional purposes for outsiders).
6. The Easter Sunday Egg Hunt event may end earlier as soon as all Easter Eggs have been “hunted” (found).
7. By participating in our Easter Sunday Egg Hunt, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their photographs, names, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other events and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
8. By participating in our Easter Sunday Egg Hunt, where allowed by law, participants also agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
9. By participating in our Easter Sunday Egg Hunt, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company (Uji Café Ltd. and Tokyo Shop Inc.), its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Event, or from the use of any prize.
10. The Company reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions.